Thank you for visiting TCB Cards today. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. I have listed all the products and the dimensions for all of the card stock I used to help you to be able to recreate this card at home.
I was so excited about the colors for April’s Color Challenge! Pool Party and Highland Heather are two of my favorite colors!! I just had to add a little Calypso Coral (which is a great accent to those colors) and Whisper White to create my card. I used a technique that Sharon Armstrong had shared on her blog and I just loved the way it turned out! In the video I give you glimpse of some of my other humming bird attempts to show you the progression of how I got to my card design.
In the middle of April Stampin’ Up! had OnStage Event in Charlotte!! I also attended a team meeting the day before. It was such a fun-filled weekend! I also participated in a card swap with other team members and since I liked this card so much, I decided to use it for my swap! Check out the pictures below!
If you enjoyed my post today and have not already done so, I would love for you to subscribe to my blog. That way you will be notified each time I have a new post for you. I appreciate your support for me and my business. Thank you & Happy Stamping!
- Card Base: Highland Heather or Pool Party – 4 1/4″ x 11″ (fold in half)
- Card insert: Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (adhere inside of card base)
- Layer 1: Highland Heather or Pool Party – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (adhere to card front)
- Layer 2: Calypso Coral – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (adhere to first layer)
- Layer 3: Glossy White – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (adhere to second layer after embossing and sponging)
- Scrap of Calypso Coral (about 2″ x 3″); stamp, emboss, punch out, and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals