For today’s card, I used the cute Beautiful Blizzard stamp set! I just love making snowflake cards in the winter! This set has some cute snowflakes, clouds, and wind as well as some awesome sentiments too! You can also purchase it as a bundle and get the stamp set and the Blizzard Thinlits dies for 10% off! I did not use the die for this particular card but you can make some gorgeous snowflakes with it. I was having so much making this card, I decided to try it in four different color schemes. Take a look at them and let me know which is your favorite. I hope the video & card recipe is helpful to you as you make your own cards.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. This is your card insert. Stamp snowflakes with Bermuda Bay ink in bottom corner if you’d like. Adhere this piece to the inside of your card base.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. This will be your card front. Align & glue to the front.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Stamp the “clouds” in Pool Party ink on this sheet. Align & glue to Pool Party layer.
- Cut a piece of Vellum cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″. You will stamp the snowflakes and “wind” in Bermuda Bay on this piece.Then glue to Whisper White piece.
- Glue pearlized doily to the middle of card front.
- Cut a strip of the Bermuda Bay to 1” x 5″. Punch each end with the Banner Triple Punch & swipe with embossing buddy. Using the VersaMark ink pad, stamp sentiment. Cover with white embossing powder, shake off excess, and set with heat tool.
- Align and adhere banner to front of card using dimensionals.
- Randomly add Pearl jewels to the middle of several of the snowflakes.
MORE INSPIRATION using the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and the Blizzard Thinlits Dies: